Erectile dysfunction (ED) can arise for many reasons, and it can often be troubling trying to figure out what the cause behind it may be. Sometimes it could be a simple side effect of a medication, or perhaps something less common.
For around 75% of men, the cause is more complicated. Erectile dysfunction can result from such medical issues as a neurological disease, diabetes or a range of vascular-related diseases.
For those that are currently suffering from erectile dysfunction or those that are hoping to put themselves in a position to avoid it, here are some helpful tips that could help you overcome ED.
1. Exercise More. As little as just half an hour of walking a day has been linked with a 41% drop in risk for erectile dysfunction. Other research suggests that moderate exercise can help restore sexual performance in obese middle-aged men with ED. In general, being healthier will improve the many facets of your life and could help you overcome ED.
2. Pay Attention To Your Vascular Health. It’s important to make sure that your blood is pumping nicely around your body and is unimpeded. Common vascular problems such as high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, and high triglycerides can all damage arteries in the heart which could obviously cause a heart attack but are also a leading factor of ED. It’s good practice to check in with your doctor to find out if your vascular system — and thus your heart, brain, and penis — is in good shape or needs some attention through lifestyle changes and, if necessary, medications.
3. Eat Healthier. A Male Aging Study found that eating a diet rich in natural whole foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and fish with fewer red processed meats and processed food decreased the likelihood of Erectile dysfunction.
4. Size Matters. A small waistline is a good defence for erectile dysfunction. One study found that a man with a 42-inch waist is 50% more likely to have ED than one with a 32-inch waist. As we covered before with healthy eating, losing weight can help fight erectile dysfunction, so getting to a healthy weight and staying there is a great strategy for avoiding or fixing ED. Similarly, Obesity raises risks for vascular disease and diabetes, two major causes of ED. Excess fat also interferes with several hormones that may be part of the problem as well.
5. Our Range of Treatments. For men that feel like they have tried everything or are incredibly frustrated, ManGo offers a great selection of industry-leading, medically approved erectile dysfunction treatments designed to make getting erections easier. The active Viagra ingredient, Sildenafil, is a medically approved ED treatment that is clinically proven to effectively make erections easier by increasing blood flow to the penis. We offer Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Viagra and Cialis to purchase either on a subscription basis or one-off purchase in a variety of different pack sizes.
To learn more about erectile dysfunction or to shop our range of medically approved products, click HERE.